This project is read-only.

Replace existing "add page" feature?

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Wondering if it would be possible to add a link to the existing "Pages" tab, next to "Add a Page" saying something like "Add Multiple Pages" or something like that.  Then modify the "Add Page" control (which is what the Mass Tabs module is), to determine which link was clicked and display either single line text box for the Page Name, or a text area for multiple page names.

This would require overwriting the default controls installed with the core, which may be more of a pain than it's worth.  But would be nice functionality to incorporate into the main admin area.

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM

probly could - you mean in the control bar up top right?

might be a custom control bar untill it get coopted into the core that would be the only thing

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:54 PM

in the control panel there is a single "Add" button that refers to a single page.  I was really referring to the Admin->Pages tab beneath the list of tabs, there is a Module Action link labeled "Add a New Page", talking about adding an additional link there, and then replacing the underlying module that both of those links would point too.

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM

yeah wouuld be a core hack though -

in 5 it might just mean adding a link and a ctl entry - let me look into it and see

Jan 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM

You could try to relocate your link to the iconbar with jquery i have done this before by moving the host or admin menu to another place